SSVACANCY.COM ("SSVACANCY.COM" OR "WE" OR "COMPANY”) OPERATES THE WEBSITE AT WWW.SSVACANCY.COM (THE "SITE" OR "PORTAL") AND PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND FUNCTIONALITY MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ("SERVICE"). BY CLICKING THE "SIGN UP" BUTTON, ACCEPTING THESE TERMS IN WRITING OR USING OUR SITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES RELATING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
1 "Site" means www.SSVacancy.com and/or any other websites of the Company.
2 "Company" refers to A&B SOURCES SOLUTION (002446867-D) and/or its related companies.
3 "User" refers to an individual, a jobseeker, employee or a corporate entity browsing, accessing, viewing and/or using the Site.
4 "Individual" means any natural person who is capable of entering into a legally binding agreement under the law for the time being in force in Malaysia.
5 "Corporate Entity" includes any company, association, society, firm, partnership, business entity, or any individual browsing, accessing, viewing and/or using the Site therefore and on behalf thereof.
6 "Services" includes any service provided by the Company including:
The provision of online recruitment advertising;
The provision of online resume search access;
Matching of job specifications with our candidate profiles and advising them of the position availability through job alert emails and short message service;
providing the user with any other ancillary recruitment services including job banners, design and posting support services on SSVacancy.com and/or any other affiliated online sites or print media deemed beneficial to the advertiser by the management of SSVacancy.com in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
7 "Advertise" means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the SSVacancy.com Website.
8 "Service exclusion or omission" companies not wishing their advertisements to appear anywhere else other than on SSVacancy.com has to provide such information upon the purchase of the package or in writing thereafter.
9 "Public Area of the Site" includes message boards, profiles, forums, contests and chat rooms.
11 "User Content" includes any text, messages, profile, compilations, audio, video, images, graphics, drawings, layouts, photographs or any other information provided by the User to the Company through email or in any Public Area of the Site.
1. To register on the SSVacancy.com Website you must be 15 years of age or above.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
1. When you register to use the SSVacancy.com Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
2. If SSVacancy.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the SSVacancy.com Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
3. As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the SSVacancy.com Website All losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you.
Condition of Use
1. By using the Site and/or the Services, the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Agreement.
2. The Company may amend the Agreement from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The amendments shall become effective and binding between parties, where upon notification of any such amendments via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, or via announcement on the Site, the User continues to access, browse or use the Site and/or the Services. In the event that the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to access, browse, and view or use the Site and/or the Services.
3. The User shall be personally responsible for the User Content and for the use of the Site and/or the Services, including without limitation, the User shall use the Site and/or the Services:-
At its own risk; and
In accordance with all regulations, policies and procedures of the Site and any law for the time being in force in Malaysia.
4. The User shall not use the Site:-
I. To store, retrieve, transmit or view any file, data, and image or program that contains-
Any false, misleading, fraudulent or inaccurate information about itself and/or its postings;
Any harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
Any code or material that violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or intellectual property rights of others; or
Any computer viruses, worms, or any other similar contaminating or destructive features; and
II. For spamming, chain letters or other use that may otherwise disrupt the Company's services and/or networks.
5. The User shall not provide and/or cause to be provided any information which:-
Is false, inaccurate or misleading;
Involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, or any other fraudulent act;
Contains pornographic or obscene materials;
Introduces, spreads or is intended to introduce and/or spread contents or propaganda of racist nature;
contains any computer viruses and/or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
creates liability for the Company or causes the Company to lose, in whole or in part, the services of its Internet Service Providers or other suppliers; and/or
Violates or breaches any regulations, policies and/or procedures of the Site and any law for the time being in force in Malaysia.
Compromises SSVacancy.com internal code of ethics
6. The User shall not:-
Use any device, software, or routing to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or any activity being conducted on it;
Access or attempt to log into a server or account for which the User has no access authorization, or duplicate, modify, distribute or display any of the data or files from any such account; and
Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any servers controlled by the Company or decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used in connection with the Site.
7. SSvacancy.com will not accept any application from the party involves in one of the following products, services and activities:
Pornography & Adult Content
Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Tasers, Air Guns
Fireworks or Pyrotechnic Devices or Supplies
Pyramid Scheme Program
And other activities that against Malaysia government laws
8. The Company reserves the right to:-
Remove, at its sole discretion, any item and/or content posted by the User in order to comply with any regulation, policy and/or procedure of the Site and any law for the time being in force in Malaysia.
Register non-members who apply for jobs using its Direct Apply platform as members and thus be able to alert them of future job matches.
9. The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to the User based on the preferences identified in its registration and at any time thereafter such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
10. The User hereby acknowledges that the information available on the Site does not represent professional advice and hence the Company shall not be liable for any decision made based on such information.
There are no fees to register with our Service; however, certain features of our Service require the payment of fees. All fees will be described and set forth in the Additional Terms based on the type of User you are. Where applicable, you agree to provide SSVacancy.com with complete and accurate billing and contact information. This information includes your legal company name, street address, email address and name and telephone number of an authorized billing contact. You agree to update this information within thirty (30) days of any change to it. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, SSVacancy.com may terminate your access to the Service in addition to any other legal remedies.
Payment of fees
1. All amounts owed to SSVacancy.com must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice.
2. SSVacancy.com may charge interest at 10% per annum on any late payment.
3. Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
4. All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
SSVacancy.com’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
· We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
· You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the SSVacancy.com Website.
· The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the SSVacancy.com Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Term and Termination
· These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any SSVacancy.com Website.
· SSVacancy.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the SSVacancy.com Website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the SSVacancy.com Website and/or any other services provided to you by SSVacancy.com, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if SSVacancy.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a SSVacancy.com Website registration.
Third Party Website
As a convenience to customers, the SSVacancy.com Website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. SSVacancy.com is not responsible for content on any site outside the SSVacancy.com Website.
When payment was done and advertiser was bought the posting attempt there are no refund able unless a special case.
· The Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site or the Services or operation of the Site.
· The Site and the Services are provided "as is" and as and when available, without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title or non-infringement.
· To the extent permissible by law the Company excludes all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
· The SSVacancy.com Website is owned and operated by A&B SOURCES SOLUTION (002446867-D).
· If you have any queries please contact us here
· Notices to SSVacancy.com should be sent to the address listed on SSVacancy.com Website （here）.
· We will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as SSVacancy.com reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.